WALK T-SHIRT DISBURSEMENT
June 2, 2020
- Thursday, June 4, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday, June 5, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
LOCATION: Autism Society NWPA Office Parking Lot | 1062 Brown Avenue Erie, PA 16502
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Please enter the Autism Society NWPA parking lot from the Raspberry Street entrance (West side of building).
- Cars will line up across the front of the building. We need to keep cars from lining up on Brown Avenue.
- Volunteers will greet you as you turn left to the side of the building (East side of building).
- Please tell the volunteers if you are a team pick up or independent walker. Cars will be divided into two (2) lanes to help speed up the process.
- All vehicles will exit from the parking lot entrance behind the building.
If you have any questions, please call the office (814) 455-3540 Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm or email: email@example.com
Team Captains: Teams boxes will be packed and ready to go!
You are responsible for picking up your team shirts. This will help reduce the number of individuals coming through the drive-thru pick-up.
For families, please try to have one family member pick up all shirts to help reduce the number of individuals visiting the drive-thru pick up.
1. Facial coverings are MANDATORY. Please wear your facial covering when picking up t-shirts.
2. Please stay in your vehicle. We will have volunteers helping disburse the t-shirts and team boxes.
3. In order to maintain 6 ft social distance, we are providing drive-thru pick up only.
IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, please contact the office (814) 455-3540 to make other arrangements or designate another pick-up person.
Please have patience with our volunteers and staff. All of this is new to us!
We have done our best to ensure the process runs smoothly – but there is always a learning curve.